Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spreading happiness through social networking can slow the aging process!

Ok, I don't have any definitive proof that it actually slows the aging process but can't we have some fun making the assumption? A friend of mine sent over this article and I had to share it, I love this stuff..Being in the health and wellness field, this stuff really intrigues me. Especially since I'm fairly new to the online social networking realm...You see, I've been resisting jumping on this train for months now because I believed it would be a royal time-sucker for me and I'd end up feeling nothing but exhaustion (from having to keep up with everyone) and panic (from worrying about having to keep up with everyone)..But I finally succumbed and jumped onboard a few weeks ago and I have to say, it's been a lot of fun. I've truly enjoyed finding friends I haven't seen or spoken to for years and catching up with their lives and families. I've also met a number of others through the socializing channels that I've enjoyed getting to know from a friendship and business networking standpoint..And now, all this...finding out that there's all this happiness being spread and I'm benefiting from it. It's fantastic. Come to think of it..I have felt much healthier the past few weeks. Screw Botox, I've found something much cheaper, pain-free, and a lot more fun.

No comments: