Monday, May 26, 2008

You and your invest-fit portfolio. part II

If I told you I had an investment opportunity that was pretty much guaranteed you'd make a nice return on your $ invested over a 3-4 month period of time and I had info/data to back it up and you knew you could trust me and the worst case scenario was you wouldn't lose any $, would you do it?

Now, if I told you I had a plan (over that same 3-4 month period of time) that could drastically improve your health factors of better sleep, feeling better overall, your longevity and energy levels, lower your stress levels and enhance your personal happiness, would you do it?

Seriously, would you do it? Think about it.

If you're being totally honest, and you would choose scenario one, but not two, what's the difference? What would draw you to taking advantage of scenario one but have you still questioning whether or not you'd commit to scenario two? Think about it.

No comments: